2022 Subscription to BRIGHT
Enjoy a subscription at 15% off cover price!
We are delighted to introduce BRIGHT, the newest multi-format publication from the team at Making. BRIGHT focuses on centering diverse voices, wellness, repurposing, a respectful relationship to the environment, and the multitude of ways the act of making and craftivism touch our daily lives. Each issue features a blend of print, digital, and audio features to create a multi-sensory experience.
2022 subscriptions to BRIGHT include 2 issues;
- Vol. 1 – Print + Digital + Audiomag
- Vol. 2 – Print + Digital + Audiomag
Each issue is filled with an inspiring collection of essays, and various craft projects, artwork, and more.
BRIGHT Vol. 1 (Spring 2022), includes:
- Punch needle pillow + mental wellness essay by Kelly Wright
- Interview and art by Rachel Gloria Adams
- Crafty crossword by Michelle Beckett and Carrie Cooper
- Quilt wall hanging by Annabel Lowe Wrigley
- Beaded bracelet by Donna Threadgill
- Pin cushion set by Nicola Natland
- Papercraft box by Emily Ching
- Gender expansive fashion essay by Emilia Bergoglio
- Repurposed terrarium by Keeley Michael
- Crafty comic by Melissa Kendall
- Knit shawl + kerchief + story by Chase Harpole
- Crochet pullover + earrings by Quayln Stark
BRIGHT Vol. 2 (August 2022) Contributors and projects will be announced in 2022!
- 5.5" x 8.5”
- Approx 96 pages
Please be sure to check out our policy on international shipping and more over at our FAQ page.
Access codes for the digital issue and audiomag will be sent via email when the issue is released.
Knit and sew garment patterns are sized up to fit at least a 60" bust measurement.
Please note - if you purchase other items with your subscription they may ship separately.