BRIGHT Vol.1 (print + digital + audio)
We are delighted to introduce BRIGHT, the newest multi-format publication from the team at Making. BRIGHT focuses on centering diverse voices, wellness, repurposing, a respectful relationship to the environment, and the multitude of ways the act of making and craftivism touch our daily lives. Each issue features a blend of print, digital, and audio features to create a multi-sensory experience.
Each issue is filled with an inspiring collection of essays, and various craft projects, artwork, and more.
BRIGHT / Vol. 1, includes:
- Punch needle pillow + mental wellness essay by Kelly Wright
- Interview and art by Rachel Gloria Adams
- Crafty crossword by Michelle Beckett and Carrie Cooper
- Quilt wall hanging by Annabel Lowe Wrigley
- Beaded bracelet by Donna Threadgill
- Pin cushion set by Nicola Natland
- Papercraft box by Emily Ching
- Gender expansive fashion essay by Emilia Bergoglio
- Repurposed terrarium by Keeley Michael
- Crafty comic by Melissa Kendall
- Knit shawl + kerchief + story by Chase Harpole
- Crochet pullover + earrings by Quayln Stark
- And more!
- 5.5" x 8.5” (Print)
- Approx. 96 pages (Print)
- 200+ pages (Digital)
- 2+ hours of interviews, essays, meditations & more (Audio)
Please be sure to check out our policy on international shipping and more over at our FAQ page.
Patterns are in the digital issue available for download on the Making app. Access codes for the digital and audio magazine will be sent via email when the issue is released.
Knit and sew garment patterns are sized up to fit at least a 60" bust measurement.