- Subscriptions open every November for the following year. They do not automatically renew each year, so keep an eye on your inbox for new subscription announcements in the fall!
- Unsure of whether or not you have already subscribed? Log into your account at makingzine.com to check your order history.
- If you’ve unintentionally subscribed more than once, let us know, we will cancel and refund extras. We can not apply overpayments to future subscriptions, sorry!
- Subscriptions include three issues: A digital-only Winter issue, a print + digital Spring issue, and a print + digital Fall issue. The Spring print issue ships in April; the Fall issue ships in October. Please note that we offer digital only subscriptions as well as print + digital subscriptions, but we do not sell digital-only copies of the individual issues.
- To access digital copies of the issues, you will be sent a separate email with the information on how to do so. If you did not receive this or are having trouble accessing the digital copy, please email email@example.com.
- Digital copies of Making are only available for 2021 subscriptions and future issues. At this time, Issues 1-10 do not have digital versions.
- Once you place an order, the address associated with it can only be changed by Making staff. You may make address changes in your account, but not for specific orders. If you need to make an address change for a recent order of subscription, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I subscribe to Making for 2021?
How do I sign up for your mailing list?
Scroll down to the bottom of this page and you will find a link.
I'd like to purchase a subscription for a friend. How can I do this?
How kind of you! You may enter in separate billing and shipping information during checkout. If you would like to purchase a subscription for yourself AND a friend, you will need to place separate orders.
How soon will my order ship?
Your order will be shipped within 1-4 business days. You will receive an email with tracking information when it is shipped. Pre-sales will ship in the timeline outlined on the product page.
I live in Maine, or will be visiting the area - can I pick my order up?
No. Our warehouse is not open to the public unfortunately. We will happily ship your order though!
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. We ship international orders with UPS and USPS.
Please Note: We are legally obligated to represent all international purchases as “merchandise” and with exact values. We do not mark items as “gifts” or declare a value lower than the price paid by the buyer.
Other countries may charge customs fees. You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Making is not responsible for any additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information.
Once packages leave the U.S., they are the responsibility of your national postal service. We can provide customs numbers and package information upon request, but we cannot provide tracking or estimated arrival details. That information is in the hands of your local post office or customs.
I have a yarn store/bookshop. Can I carry your books and magazines?
Yes! Pease email email@example.com for more information.