By signing up with Making, you agree to all Terms of Service included in this Agreement. We may modify this Agreement with updates and we will promptly notify you upon doing so. Your use of Making and any of its Services constitutes your acceptance of the terms in this Agreement. We may modify or suspend certain features at any time, and we will notify you if these changes affect your use of the Service.
- By registering with your email address and password, you agree to all Terms of Service.
- You may not use the information of any other person to register for the Service without authorization.
- If you are registering on behalf of an organization or entity, you agree to all Terms of Service on behalf of the organization or entity as the responsible party using the Service.
- We reserve the right to terminate accounts or refuse registration at our discretion.
- Violation of any Terms of Service may result in termination of your account and inability to use the Service.
- You may utilize the Service for personal use only in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and all applicable laws.
- You may not use, modify, or sell any Content you do not own without prior written consent of the owner.
- All communication within the Service is the responsibility of the individual agreeing to the Terms of Service.
- We are not liable for any errors or false information shared in the use of the Service nor can we guarantee authenticity of information shared by users.
- We are not liable for any loss or damages caused by exposure to any Content made available through the Service.
- You may not infringe or violate intellectual property rights, proprietary rights, or the rights of any other third party.
- We reserve the right to remove any Content reported to be in violation of intellectual property rights.
- We reserve the right to reassign usernames to verified accounts if a brand name has been claimed by someone other than a representative of the business or entity.
- Links to Third-Party Services are not owned or controlled by Making and should be followed at your own risk.
- We do not assume responsibility or liability for any content, opinions, or policies of any Third-Party Service links shared in the Service.
- Email Address
- IP address
- Inform you of updates to services and promotions.
- Respond to comments and questions.
- Analyze use of the Service.
- Maintain and improve performance of the Service.
- Ensure security and prevent misuse of the Service.
- Comply with legal procedures when applicable.
We do not and will not sell your Personal Information.